At our Annual General Meeting today, we published our updated Corporate Plan for 2023-2024.
It is our plan for working together with everyone in the region to create jobs, develop skills, and invest in our economy. It outlines the things we are doing and will do in the future. And we share our top 5 achievements so far:
– 5000+ new jobs in the pipeline for growing businesses
– 3277 jobs expected to be saved in a tough economic climate
– 77 000+ courses taken up by local people to get good jobs
– 2390 businesses supported with advice and guidance
– 207 schools involved in tackling child poverty and inequality in attainments.
We have made rapid progress to help create a dynamic and inclusive economy for all. Read our Corporate Plan here.